Friday, October 24, 2008

Kensli Has Arrived

My first car ride
This was my nurse - we loved her!

Mommy signing me out!






Another one of mommies players came to see me




I am so hungry - I will eat anything!











Sleeping with my daddy the first couple of days - like father like daughter







Me and my mommy







Close-up







One of mommy's players came to see me too!









My daddy got to hold me first!










I look so peaceful!











Me and my daddy













Grandma came to greet me at the hospital













Nana and Paw Paw came too.


Kensli Anne joined us on October 10, 2008. She weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and was 21 inches long. She actually came to us by surprise - we had scheduled an induction for Monday the 13th but she was ready











No comments: