Sunday, November 9, 2008

Week of 11-3 to 11-8 - Lots of activities!

My great-grandmother, Mema came to see me.

Nana is singing me to sleep.

Showing you I can wave now!


Hanging with my daddy.

One of my favorite places to just sit and chill!
I actually like taking baths - ok most of the time.

I might be getting to attached to this thing!








One relaxing afternoon at home.








Shh.... I fell asleep by myself - I am such a big girl!








About to go out one morning -- you would think that it is







below 20 degrees the way my mommy has me dressed!









My friends Sara and Braylon came visit me!








I look like I am swimming - but I am sleeping!









Stephanie and Preston came to visit too!









Going to support the volleyball team- see my pretty bow?








I think I am starting to really like taking pictures!







Mommy and I are ready to cheer the girls on.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yall look so cute in that family pic