Friday, June 5, 2009

Aunt Precious's Graduation

Aunt Precious graduated high school this year! We are all so proud of her! I went to see her graduate --- her are a few memories.

On the way, Momma fed me --- she used her shirt for my bib - so it covered all of me! Boy did it....


This is the way Momma's shirt ended up!

See I'm innocent!

During the ceremony - I played the whole time!


Then I rested!

Now, I am up again! Keep taking those pictures Pops!!!
I love them.

This is me with my Momma and Daddy.

Can't you tell that I am getting bored!
When is Aunt Precious coming up!!!

Daddy, Grandma Jackie, Aunt Precious, and Pops --
after all was said and done.

Me and My Daddy

I'm so tired! It's already 10:00 pm.....

Grandma Jackie, Daddy and me --- I was ready to hit the road

Aunt Precious - now a high school graduate!

And this is how many were in her class! 1359!
Now you see why I was so tired!

No comments: