Thursday, July 2, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

I am so happy to be out of the car seat.....

See I just crawl everywhere.

Momma and I went on the four wheelers -
see same expressions - now I know where I get them!

I even got to ride with Paw Paw on the big one!

Paw Paw playing with me --- Don't let go!

Faster NaNa Faster!

Paw Paw showing me his belly!

I liked to watch Ryan!

Ryan loved to play with me - even if it was tackling me!
What do you expect - he's a boy!

At the swimming pool with NaNa! Doesn't my hat
look so cute?

See Momma even got in the pool.


Ryan is such a big boy -- he went of the diving board!
He is showing us his muscles!

Sleepy baby!

Momma has her hands full.

Ryan was such a big helper!!! He let me ride on his shoulders.

See I love to eat!
He helped me play the piano! I think I am Mozart!

We played to both of us were wore out!
He even helped Aunt Wendy push me around in a box!
Who would know that this would be the best toy ever!

No comments: