Monday, February 2, 2009

A Few More

My Mommy always takes pictures of me --- so here a few of the good ones.


Don't I look so precious after my bath.



You trying to take a picture of my hair?????
OK - fine, this is what it looks like after I get out of the bath - even after combing it.


Don't I look like my daddy?
Look at what my mother put me in!!
I am still so shocked! But I do look cute.

This is where I play and even roll over now!
See Leap? He sings to me!

Damon came to visit - I want to roam like he does!


I guess I will just lay here for now.

So cute!

Davette has her hands full with two!

Cheese!


See my hair - everyone thinks it looks like my grandmothers.

Ohhh!


I just love Leap!

It was really cold outside and my mommy put
me in a sack with hat and mittons!

No comments: