Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

For Valentines Day, Daddy, Mommy and I went to the Dallas Aquarium. We had so much fun! I stayed awake and alert the whole time. We got to see so many different animals. It took us a little over two hours to see everything. Next stop --- the Zoo!

Waiting in line. I was so good.

We got to look at the waterfalls.

Me and Daddy looking at Birds

Alligator

See I can read -- about all the different birds.
Me and Mommy

Me and Daddy

Watching the fish --- they were swimming over us!


All bundled up - heading outside

to see the Peguins.

Daddy was showing me a lot of animals.

WOW!
We saw huge sharks!

This one looked like it is looking at us! They were
swimming over us too!

Look at my new friend! She is six months old and
we had lots of great conversation! The old folks
didn't even know what we were saying!

See, you can see yourself in this thing!

SHARK!!

We saw owls too but I wasn't to interested.
They didn't do anything!


See the huge turtle?

While looking at the turtles, we kept hearing this horn blowing...

it was the Mayans. We just happen to be at the right spot at the right time.

The did a dance for us!

I was so engaged!

Then Mommy and I got to take our picture with them.
I can't look at the camera because I am to into them!

See the panther? It came right up to the glass!
I loved the flamingos! So colorful!

Still didn't want to look at you!

No comments: