Wednesday, April 29, 2009

TEETH!!! and Friends

I have two teeth! Of course still on the bottom but I will bit you good!


See how happy I am --- I am so ready to crawl and go where I want to!

Can you see them?

This is my neighbor Ellie! She is only a couple of months behind me.


See how cute she is.

This is my other friend Bradyn - he is a couple weeks behind me too!

Mama, he is already grabbing my butt!

See I do share my toys.

This is what I am talking about --- my daddy pushing me in my walker!

I really like this walker thing!

OH, don't you know what I am telling you????

Breakfast of champions! Except mama isn't letting me have ketchup!
But I love pancakes!

I am such a helper - helping mama make my baby food!

See I can do it!

1 comment:

Darla said...

I am LOL on the baby food helper. Wow, that is so great that she is so helpful at such a young age. Great pictures of her teeth.