Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pictures of Me Growing Up!





These are a couple of pictures of me - trying to be independant!

I love this rocker - I am already trying to pull up on it!

See my cute bow my NaNa made me!

Me and Mommy hard at play!

I love snack time! Mommy puts suprises (fruit) in this holder and I get to chew it all up!
What is better than this.

Me and Mommy at the Basketball Sports Banquet

Dressed in my cute outfit that Aunt Sharon gave me!
Headed to a hard days work at Mrs. Paula's house!

Aren't my shorts adorable!
My daddy says that they are way to short!

This is my friend Preston! We went to Sam's together!
He even shared his play mat.
I don't know why boys are already bothering me!
Yep, I am the chef of the house!
Cooking dinner one evening!
A little bit of slobber and a dash of toe crumbs
That is the best meal that there is!
I can't reveal the rest of my secrets!

1 comment:

Darla said...

I am so laughing at the friend picture. That is too cute. It would be so weird if one day they dated?