Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Braunfels

Some of Mommies friends from college got together and went to New Braunfels. We stayed in a cabin and had lots of fun! I am so happy to be out of the car!

Damon and Sophia are seeing who can stand longer!

Just chillin!


Summer and Damon knocked out for naptime!

Momma, Me and Sophia! We hung out a lot!

Sophia telling Damon -- this is my couch!

We even hung out in the grass!

Ok really Sophia and I just picked it!

Everyone played basketball -- I think Damon won!

Bathtime! In the sink again!

Don't I look so cute?

I love Damon's big basket of toys!

Aunt Shelley and the girls before we leave!


The Three Musketeers!

Can you tell who thinks she is in charge?
"Now both of you smile really big!"

I love hanging out with everyone! Especially if they are
going to pick me up!

Sophia is walking on the ceiling!


Myron put me to sleep! Just bouncing me! That is how
pooped I am!

Group picture -- but where is Kensli?
She is passed out in the car!

No comments: