Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Fun with Family

We had lots of fun -- being gone most of July. Here are just a few things we did. First, we went to Franklin. Cousin Sophia and Cousin Leighton were in town. We visited Leighton - this is the first time we met! I don't know what
I think about my Momma holding another baby!
Aunt Mindy, Leighton and Me --- see I can help!

Aunt Courtney brought her new dog, Andie, home!
I love puppies!

Two hungry monsters! Nana had these chairs
that we really loved!

I don't think she is scooping fast enough!

You know I couldn't go anywhere without my pool!
I think I will just take a break and relax!
Sophia really enjoyed it too!
See my black eye! The stroller fell over and hit me!

Happy Fourth of July! See my cool shirt?

Uncle Myron toting me around!

All dolled up and ready to go meet Leighton for
breakfast before the parade!

Amy and Leighton - all dressed in red!

We even got Paw Paw in red! We went out to Aunt Mindy's
house for that evening! Lot's of food too!

Courtney isn't sharing -- guess we already ate it!

Momma blew up another pool, so I could go swimming
at NaNa's house. See how much Andie and I are helping?

Cheese! - Now see if you can catch me!

All sunscreened up! And ready to swim!

This hose is the best toy ever!

NaNa even got in with me!

Mommy and I fit too- of course this is more than one day!
I went swimming lots of times!

It was a rough day! See my black eye -- again!
I hit it on one of my toys!

Off to see the cows!

This is too much for me! I'm so tired!
I almost passed out!

I'm up again and ready to play!

The whole family then went to Hilltop Lakes! It was so
much fun! All the closeness!
NaNa loved playing with both of the granddaughters.
Momma took Sophia out to the grass!

Supper time --- most of the girls outside while Sophia and I
ate in our chairs at our own little table! I just really wanted
grapes that NaNa kept feeding me!

I am learning to share. Sophia can not crawl yet - so I just crawl circles
around her -- sometimes I push her down! But she can clap her hands and I am still learning!

Hey! Take my picture!

Paw Paw and the girls in bed --- nope they are just playing!

Time to eat again -- back in Franklin!

Brayden came by to visit us!

NaNa showign the girls how to come down the stairs.

I'm losing at this card game! I think NaNa cheats!

No comments: