Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hanging out with Sophia!

Sophia came to visit us one weekend and even stayed the night for a sleepover!

Kensli is too excited about having company.
Look at her crazy hair!!!

Courtney brought me and Sophia boots!!!
I think these are too difficult to walk in.

Sophia doesn't!

Sophia playing with a phone!

Kensli "This is my momma's phone!"

Kensli "She lets only me drool on it!"
Sophia "Fine, this will do!"

Sophia already knows to run when it comes to dishes!

The next weekend, we went to Sophia's house!
We were supposed to go to a ball game but it was raining,
so the girls stayed in while Myron and his trash bag went!
Sophia wanting to join in the fun!
My Mommy!

I tried to tell Sophia to turn it!

See, this is how you do it!

I think both of us are going to play the drums....

I told you my eyes were really blue!

Sophia eating in her new high chair!

But we liked the box better!

Bath time was so much fun! There was water everywhere!

No comments: