Monday, October 19, 2009

KENSLI'S FIRST BIRTHDAY

Its finally my first birthday party! We had a party at the house and everyone got to come play and eat cake!

I was still asleep when some of the guests got there! I was so excited when I got
up and noticed people were here to play
There were kids everywhere!

Sophia liked showing everyone how well she walks!

Me and my Momma

Cake time! Everyone sang to me too!

I wasn't sure I wanted to put my hands in there --
but Sophia came to the rescue to show me how!
Then Preston wanted some too!
"Look at me, Momma, I'm sharing!"

I got lots of gifts from everyone!
Thank you!
I liked my rocking chair Pops made for me!
This is one of my favorite toys! Bradyn keeps
hugging me!
I needed a snack break! This playing
wears me out!

Back at it again! I know how to get on and off
this one all by myself!
Sophia even let me read her a book!

Still playing - but you can tell it has been
a long day! Look at my hair!!!
Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with me!!!

No comments: