Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas at Grandma Jackie's

Then it was off to Grandma Jackie's. We went up there on the 23rd and came back on Christmas Eve. First, Daddy and I stopped by her office to see all the ladies!

As soon as Grandma Jackie came in - I was ready to open presents.

It's a table that has lots of things on it!
I can't wait to take it out of this box.

Bath time! I helped Grandma Jackie clean out the tub first.
This is my favorite part of the day.

After everyone woke up the next morning -
I guess it was my job to fix breakfast!
Let's see what we have in here.

Now this is the pan that I will need.....

While I'm at it.... I will see what else Grandma Jackie has in all these cabinets!

Aunt Precious loved the beautiful music that I made so early in the
morning on my new table!
See - I can sing too!
BACON! Finally someone got me something to eat!
But WOW -- look at that hair!

Is he looking so I can take another piece?

Oh Heck - I will just go for it!

After Grandma Jackie got home from work - we opened more presents.
I love this! It lights up!

I didn't even make a mess opening presents!

Grandma Jackie, Pops, and me before I have to go home!
We all had such a great time!












No comments: