Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas at MY house

We did lots of things over the Christmas break .... Enjoy the show.

I love my puppy --- she followed me everywhere!

My new table! Ok.... I only fell out of the chair a couple of times.

Now to dinner with Momma and Daddy....
before we go to Prairie Lights!

Not such a happy camper about the wait!

These are about the only lights that I saw!

Because then Momma changed my clothes and I was out!


Playing with my cups! I can even put them in order.

Christmas Eve! Helping Momma make cookies for Santa!
I think I ate most of the chocolate chips!

Then I just wanted the dough!

I even helped Daddy pull out the ham.
I am such a good cook!

Santa doesn't need four cookies!


Bath time - I got to play with the color markers Grandma Jackie
gave me!

Christmas Morning!
And the first thing I go for is the popper!
We opened lots of gifts - but could only do a few at a time.
You know that I had to play with whatever I opened!
Me and my Daddy or Christmas morning.

Break 1 from presents..... Making pig-n-blankets for breakfast!

Back to presents! YEA!

A potty! I want this out of the box right now but not sure what to do with it.
I know I sit on it but that is about it!

The classic "more clothes" face

I got several pairs of shoes -- and we had to put all of them on!

This is the way it is supposed to be -- opening one and sitting on one.

This was the best present! A box.

I even got Daddy to play Legos with me.
Of course, he doesn't follow directions!

Then I helped Momma peel the potatoes!
I am such a chef!

After Daddy put this together - I just wanted to ride.
Even with my pink boots!

My Daddy!

Daddy took me on a walk - it was a little chilly.

Off shopping the day after Christmas - I hear there are big sales!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as much as us!





No comments: