Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas at NaNa's

Momma's side of the family was holding Christmas early this year. We got in town to do lots of things! First stop was the Franklin Parade. Momma hasn't even been to one in years!

All bundled up...it was so cold! All laughs while NaNa is carrying me! I think that I am excited to see what comes our way!
Karen helped me get the candy that was thrown out.
I was such a good girl -- didn't even take off my mittons.


Me and Momma - getting tired.

When we got home, Sophia had made it in.
She thinks I need to eat more.

Then its playtime! NaNa has two horse rockers -
we love them!

Now Sophia just wants to rock me!

Early the next morning Momma was doing leg lifts with me.
Then Sophia wanted to ride also.
Momma got a workout from the both of us.
Look how relaxed Sophia is!
Then it was off to Mema's for Christmas in the country.
I opened all of my presents -- one piece at a time!
Ryan even helped me put my cups together.

Mema gave all of the great grandkids hats!
Mine is so cute!
I already see Leighton starring at it!
Mema and Dad got me this table.... See you
are supposed to sit on it!

Then it was back to NaNa's for presents. But I took a short nap.
Sophia and Ryan kept playing -- yep, Ryan is in the sleeping bag!
SHHHH! We are hiding from Paw Paw!
Present time! But I think I will play the piano a little bit.

NaNa gave us pillows that fold up!
Look who thinks she is in charge!


Dectective Ryan is showing off his officer gear while I
hold on to my puppy!
We had a blast and got way too many gifts!

No comments: